Hi guys! Today I am sharing my makeup routine with all of you. I’ve made a few changes since it is starting to get pretty warm here in Arizona! All the products I’ll be sharing with you can be found at places like CVS (a college girl’s favorite place)! So here it goes:
Note: Before I put any makeup on I always wash my face and follow my skincare regimen! This takes priority over everything!
- Revlon Photoready Primer- Primer is one of those things that I never used before I understood what it actually did. Now, I’m hooked! I like this one because it is light and doesn’t feel super heavy on my skin!
- NYX HD Studio Photogenic Concealer in Light/Pale-I just started using this and it’s the best drugstore concealer I’ve tried to far.
- Maybelline Dream BB Cream in Light/Medium- While I where regular foundation in the winter time, once it hits the end of February/beginning of March it just feels very cakey on. This is when I switch to a BB Cream. This is actually the only one I’ve ever tried. I got lucky when I chose it at the store! Any suggestions?
- Covergirl Tru-naked Eyeshadow in “Goldens” (sometimes)- I love these Cover Girl palettes (FILL IN). I’ve always loved shades of gold and neutrals. I don’t wear eyeshadow daily, usually just for special occasions.
- L’Oréal Liquid Eyeliner in black (sometimes)- This is even more rare than eyeshadow. Again, it is mostly wore for special occasions. After trying liquid liner that’s pretty much all I’ll use when I do apply it. This also happens to be one part of my makeup routine that changes a lot. Depending on what I am wear I’ll alternate between blue, green, and black eye linear. I have blue-green eyes so I can make a certain color pop a little more with different liners.
- Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara- This is my favorite part of my makeup routine. I am all about the lashes. I’ve tried almost every mascara that you can find at CVS! This by far my favorite and I NEVER skip this step! If I don’t do anything else, I will apply mascara and do my eyebrows!
- Eyebrow Liner- Along with mascara, this step doesn’t get skipped either! It’s not because its trendy right now… it’s because I look like I don’t have eyebrows if I skip it (any other blondies out there feel me?). What I currently use is no longer sold at the moment. Again, any suggestions?
- L’Oréal True Match Blush in Baby Blossom- I currently use L’Oréal (FILL IN), but I have a few different ones I’m considering trying. I apply it to the apple of my cheek to my hairline (smile if you’re not sure where to apply it). Any blushes that you’ve tried and loved? I’d love some suggestions!
- Maybelline Dream Wonder Powder in Porcelain Ivory- This is another product I recently started using. So far, I am really liking it. Powder is always something I am experimenting with though. Any favorites I should give a try?
- Lipstick/Lip gloss– Since it is summer I am all about pinks! There are so many fun shades out there I could literally spend hours trying to pick just one.
- L’Oréal Infallible Makeup Extender Setting Spray- I NEVER used this before my senior year of high school and I look back and wonder why I never tried it sooner! I’ve tried a few and in my opinion they all worked pretty well. As of right now, this is what I’m using!